April 25, 2008

friday's feast #188 (#29)

It's been a long week but today is FRIDAY!! And that means Friday's Feast...If you'd like to read other people's answers or participate, click on the picture above.

Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird.

It's weird that my daughter is almost twelve and almost taller than me. It's happened so fast that it's just weird to me (and it makes me feel OLD!!).

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate?

light brown - a soft pretzel

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

It depends on my mood. But being an only child, I'm more comfortable alone - lonely, but more comfortable. And being a mommy, I don't have much alone time, so I'll say an 8.

Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will __hopefully___ vote for _the right candidate___ in _November__.

Dessert

Describe your sleeping habits.

Anytime, any place. Seriously. :) (Usually go to bed between 11 and 12, up at 7:15. Catch a nap if I can during the day.)

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 rays through the fog:

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com