September 28, 2007

the new mr. and mrs.

I'm taking the plunge. I don't have too much personal info out there and I want to share these pictures. So after all this time...here's my family's debut! :)

The brand new Mr. and Mrs.! This is my desktop picture these days. Handsome says that he looks like he has his eyes half closed but I still think that grin is worth millions.

This is Handsome, and he especially looked that way in that tux. :)

Here is the infamous Baby Girl. Make-up and all. There's nothing that could strike fear in my heart quicker than seeing those little girl eyes all made up with big girl make-up. But between you and me, I thought the make-up was a great addition to her beautiful face. These days, she's got a huge retainer in that pretty mouth.

Months and months ago, we began preparing Little Man for this role. We were convinced he would show up the night of the wedding, see all those people and firmly state, in his old soul voice, that he was NOT going down the aisle. Instead, he put on his determined face and marched on down. Isn't that little bitty tux (that cost as much as daddy's!) just the cutest thing? Crooked tie and all!

Me and my Handsome.

Isn't this cake beautiful? It tasted good too!

Little Man hit the dance floor the minute the music started and didn't stop until the music did. He LOVES to dance.

I love this picture of them dancing. It looks like he is teaching her to dance. They had a lot of fun, I think.

He even scored a dance with the bride! :)

It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so glad I have a new sister. It has been interesting to Handsome and I how life moves on and the family circle keeps getting bigger. I love that about families. Welcome to the family, new sister! :)

2 rays through the fog:

Judith said...

Thank you so much for letting me crash the wedding party. Your little Prince Charming is just great, with his obvious pleasure about the dancing. And the gowns cake and flowers and candles, everything's just right. It is beautiful to see so much happiness.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I have a new sister too! We're so happy your whole family was able to be part of our wedding, it made it even more special. Thank you for everything!!! We love you guys!

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com