August 24, 2006

the pizza box meme

okay, for those new bloggers out there
(and to further my own knowledge)
a meme (pronounced meem)
is "
an idea, question, statement
or project that is posted in one blog
and answered to in many other blogs."
(as per about.com definition)

and i've been tagged with my first one!

barb at A Chelsea Morning tagged me
yesterday with a meme from Code Yellow Mom
that she adapted from a game
on a pizza box

without further ado
here is my first meme

what was your favorite thing about being a kid?
listening to the "Annie" record or Tina Turner record
in my best friend's pink and white room or playing with
Castle GraySkull in her brother's room with the blue shag
carpet, swinging on the tire hanging in a tree at her house,
going to flea markets with my godmother, playing in my
sand pit, eating lemon squares and potato chip cookies,
larosa's pizza and a shirley temple at least twice a week,
smelling jean nate and bengay, and most of all, not
realizing the stress that being an adult with
responsibilities can bring.

what was your favorite subject in school?
probably language arts (aka reading and writing)
and then later psychology
maybe french too
and still later (college)
believe it or not
math clicked and i LOVED it

who was your best friend when you were 10?
chelsea. from kindergarten until after 4th grade
when she moved away. thinking about it makes
me sad to this day. especially since we recently
reconnected. i would have loved to have her as
my best friend in high school but we just grew apart.
she lived too far away. but a true friend 'cuz we
picked right back up where we left off. (and i'm
not just saying all this because i know you are
reading this...)

if you could be any animal, what would it be?
a monkey of course. don't ask me why - i don't know.
have always, always loved monkeys. (and just think
about it...no more shaving required!)

what would you change about your school, occupation,
life right now?

i'd go back to school
i'd find an occupation i love and felt i could do well in
i'd heal my friend ms. a
i'd sell my house
i'd restore full health to my friend's dad
i'd go on a cruise (blue water)
oh, okay, if you insist
i'd buy a new car

what's your favorite color?
purple and blue

what's your favorite type of crust and
favorite topping on a pizza?

traditional crust with extra cheese
from larosa's
it's a local thing and i love it!

whew! i did it!
now i'm supposed to tag someone
and seeing as i only really know
two bloggers and one of them
tagged me, i guess there's only
one thing a girl can do...

TAG Chels, you're it!!
(aren't you glad i filled you in
at the top of this post as to
what a meme was?)
don't feel obligated but
it is kinda fun...

(and like Barb said, if you want to join in...it's an open meme, feel free!
just let me know you did it so i can read it too!)

2 rays through the fog:

MommaMonkey said...

Sounds like fun to me! So I post the questions and answers on my blog, right???!!! (My answers, not yours! I'm not THAT blonde!)hehe....

Barb said...

Andrea, good job. Now that wasn't so bad was it? And a monkey so you don't have to worry about hair? Genius!

Thank you. For participating, thank you. These memes are fun because we get to know each other better.

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com