January 22, 2010

i'm a happy girl

last week
amid the tragedy
some good news
filtered in

my all time favorite artist
some might say my sister
(in Christ)
amy grant
is releasing new music

yippee!!!
i'm a happy girl

somewhere down the road
releases on march 30


i can't wait!

6 rays through the fog:

hapi said...

Hi Andrea, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

mbbs fees in russia said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors

Study MBBS in russia
Medical College in russia

Top Medical College in russia

pg medical in russia

angelhills said...

Very nice post. I like this post, keep writing.


http://www.mbbsinchina.org.in/

Search Engine Marketing Company in india said...

I love your enthuiasm and writing style. I am looking forward on reading the next hub. Rated up.
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

anilkumart said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Search Engine Marketing Company in india
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

anilkumart said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Deals
best deals
travel deals
Cheap Deals
laptop deals
tv deals
online deals
best buy deals
great deals
camera deals

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com