October 1, 2008

wordless wednesday

Posted by Picasa
If you know me at all, you know I can't be totally wordless! Carrying the three month old little one around this week made me think of the last time I did this for one of my own. I found this picture and just can't believe how little he once was. :)

3 rays through the fog:

L2L said...

How huge the carseat looks with his little body so peacefully sleeping, precious, just precious.

Darlene said...

And cute too! Great picture!

For a quick minute, I thought that was the newest little one you've been watching, but then again, he looks too much like you at that age to be anyone your precious son.

ox

Barb said...

I can't be completely wordless either, Andrea. But this photo could have stood alone. How precious and how time flies, huh?

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com