April 11, 2008

friday's feast #186 (#28)

I didn't feel up to posting this meme last week. This week I thought it would be a great way to "get back in the saddle" - but there wasn't a new list of questions this week. So...here are last week's questions, this week. :) Oh, and if you'd like to read other's answers or join the fun, click on the picture above.

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

Oh boy, this is so not my style! Corrie, help! (That's my friend who likes to play in the dirt and get paid for it). I guess it would be like a tulip but hardier (is that a word?) so that it lasts longer. My tulips never last very long. And it would have to be purple - dark purple. So dark that there is some blue in there. I'd name it...quadlip - because it would last twice as long as a tulip. haha

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

Amy Grant

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

Seeing as how I spent 2 hours cleaning out my car the other day, I'd have to say it's a 10 right now...okay, maybe a 9 after Little Man had his breakfast in there this morning. Usually it's about a 5, I guess. Toys mostly.

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?

What kind of question is that? I don't feel anything about poetry. But most of the time, when I'm feeling something about the events in my life, I write. Nine times out of ten it comes out in poetry form.

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

The kids. I can't remember which one. Probably the little one. He's more willing and here with me all day.



0 rays through the fog:

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com