May 4, 2007

friday's feast #142 (#14)

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.

A cat. Even though I think some of them are SO cute, I'm allergic. Whenever I'm around them long, evil things happen to my eyes and I sneeze a lot.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

It falls just below my chin. Brown with some very subtle, (usually) natural highlights of all colors (reddish, blondish, gray). It's really thick and is just wavy enough to make blow-drying my hair a must.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

Wow. I could say lots of things here. All of them revolve around my family and friends. Too close to my heart to choose only one.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

This one is hard for me. I don't think I would be one person in general. I would just like to be one that is really rich so I could give a lot of money away. Sometimes I wonder why celebrities or famous people don't give away more money. I mean, how much money does one person need?

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

What?! Okay, here goes. I am 31 and I weigh 150 pounds. You choose. Be careful! It's not polite to ask a lady her age OR her weight! Hahahaha. :)

5 rays through the fog:

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

I agree on the giving away money thing! Maybe I should change mine to Oprah or someone really philanthropic. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

great answers--have a wonderful weekend.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. Mine is now up.

Joseph C. Harris said...

My dessert answer is now up.

Darlene said...

Wonderful feast.

I wonder why rich people don't give away more money too. They are the one who could really make a difference.

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com