November 1, 2006

reach for the stars

It's been one of those days. For just a snapshot of my day, I'll tell you what the little man is doing at this moment. He's standing at the back door, jumping over and over. When he started whining, I asked him what was wrong.

"I'm trying to reach the sky, Mom."

"You're too short. So am I. So is Daddy. So is Sissy."

"I want to reach the sky."

What do you say? Which is why he is still standing at the door, whining and jumping. Any ideas on how to reach the sky? My brain is fried and even if it wasn't, the sky? Good luck!

2 rays through the fog:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a cardboard spaceship would do the trick? I always had fun with that kind of thing. Hehe, who am I kidding? I would still have fun with one of those!

Barb said...

Sometimes they just want something they can't have, you know? Maybe you could put him on an airplane and fly him somewhere? Or not. I think I'd just direct his attention toward something a little more down to earth. Like a bug or something. Bugs are as interesting as the sky. :-)

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com