June 27, 2008

do you like it?

First things first - did I really say ta ta for now in my last post? Yes, yes I did. And I'm sorry about that. I guess I was just excited about finding a FREE template online!

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, how do you like my new look? I've always gravitated towards water scenes, lighthouses and darker colors because the title of my blog makes me think of those things. But what I love about this look is the different flowers. It reminded me of the many different emotions that we feel. Each one is different. My favorite part would have to be the raindrops. Because even when it rains, something is growing. I've been really learning that a lot lately.

I was waiting for someone to ask if the new, brighter template reflected that I was doing better with the whole fog thing. And it didn't take long - it was the first thing Handsome (my hubby) asked when he saw it. All I can say is that it is complicated. I have been studying about emotions and what God has to say about them. What I am learning has been a big surprise to me.

I'll be back soon to discuss what I'm learning because it might just be helpful to someone out there. Also there are New York pictures to share - because really there is nothing more riveting than pictures of other people's vacation, right?

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 rays through the fog:

MommaMonkey said...

For a breif second, I was scratching my head wondering where I was in blogger land, and wondering how I got here! LOL

Looks great, and I have to say, it reflects you well!

Judith said...

Andrea, don't faint, this is Judith.

I think it's great you're ready for a change. Sometimes doing something differently helps.
I would have gone with the raindrops too. Choosing one of the flowers would have left the others out. The darkness of the lighthouse and the ocean made everything seem serious. I hope you won't change your way of writing, for that's where you shine the most.

Darlene said...

I love it!
It is a true reflection of you. Bright. Beautiful. Cheerfull Inviting. Interesting.

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com