February 29, 2008

friday's feast #181 (#24)

New picture, same meme - I missed last week but didn't want today to pass without participating. If you'd like to participate or read other people's answers, click on the picture above.

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged?

My son. It was bedtime so I got two hugs. Anything to make the whole bedtime routine last longer. :)

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

Um, yeah. This isn't my strength. Oh, here's one I heard recently...usually I use up all my shampoo before the conditioner is gone. The tip is that you can use the conditioner instead of shaving cream when shaving your legs. I tried it - it works well! A great use for something that would be wasted.

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of?

Sunshine. Happiness. Peace. Joy.

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

Ooohh, great question! I would LOVE to make a living as a photographer, but I'm just not that good. My pictures would either be of nature - animals, trees, flowers - or close ups of little kids. Or a combination of the two. I'll share some pictures sometime. I take lots and lots. By the way, did you catch the lunar eclipse the other night? Or "moon-er" eclipse as my son called it? I took some photographs of that - too cool (not my pictures, the eclipse).

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?

I've read so many books that I don't know. I guess the longest would be the Bible. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but it's close. I'm working my way through and I'm almost there.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 rays through the fog:

Anonymous said...

I also considered putting the Bible for my dessert. But since I can't remember the last time I read it all through in order, I decided to put something else. Guess that means it's time to start again! Have a superb weekend!

(Sorry if this posted twice, the comment box shorted out on me...)

MommaMonkey said...

I'm back!

Oh, and I've found conditioner to be the BEST shaving cream too!

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com