July 27, 2007

and the winner is...

I put all 171 comments into the random number thingy and this is what it said:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

105 
So, if I counted right - and if I didn't, we're going to pretend I did - the winner is.....

Toni from In the Midst of This Season!!!!!!

Go congratulate her!

3 rays through the fog:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Dang, I got here too late for the giveaway! Oh well, maybe next time...

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend, Andrea. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

Anonymous said...

Wait a second. I won??? I went to post my own winner over at Shannon's blog and happened upon your post with MY NAME on it. Whoohoo!

I'm guessing you sent an email and it was filtered out somehow. My apology to you if it appeared as though I didn't respond. I'll wait to hear from you again. My email address is listed under my profile on my blog. WHOOHOO AND THANK YOU!!!!!
Blessings,
~Toni~

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com