April 20, 2007

friday's feast #140 (#12)

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?

I like all kinds of bread. I'm definitely a carbs kinda girl. I guess my favorite would be any in the white family, like French baguettes or croissants or regular white. And it is better warm.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

About a month ago. My son got big enough to want a pillow and he stole mine. :)

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

Way. too. many.

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

I have no idea. I know I got some killer ear infections as a child so maybe it was then. ???

Dessert

Fill in the blanks: When I __get angry__, I __clean house___.

3 rays through the fog:

Susanne said...

Funny about your son stealing your pillow. :v)

Well I must say that is a great way of working off the "angry" energy.

Barb said...

I shouldn't admit this becausse people will think I stay mad all the time, but when I get mad I tear this place apart cleaning. LOL

I love bread. All bread. I could live on bread alone.

And I'm not even going to say how much time I spend on the net. It's embarrassing. :-)

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. I liked your dessert. I need to be that way too. My feast is up.

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com