February 16, 2007

friday's feast #131 (#10)

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
after a day of loud kids, i'm thinking that no sound at all would be good for me.

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
light rain with a chance of fog

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
school subjects: psychology or once upon a time, french
other than school subjects: mommy stuff, and sadly, people magazine news

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
hands down, the Bible

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
some mix of caramel and cinnamon with a touch of graham cracker flavor and i haved no idea what i would call it. any ideas?

2 rays through the fog:

Barb said...

Light rain with a chance of fog, huh. :-)

I'm with you. My favorite way for the phone to sound is quiet.

And I'm ashamed to say I live for my new People Magazine every week. Totally addicted.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I'd want to memorize the Bible, too. :-)

My niece is back in the hospital. I just posted on my blog about her. Please keep praying. This time they may have to take the baby - 6 weeks early.

Have a good weekend, Andrea. :-)

 
design by freebloggerdesigns.blogspot.com